Tax Manager - Technology
Company: Wipfli LLP
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you've decided to go beyond the ordinary
public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create
positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working
with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be
inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a
professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our
clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast -
and we're still growing! As an associate, you'll have access to
skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to
move up or transition into another area of specialty.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good - at
Wipfli, we're committed to supporting the communities we do
business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are
and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Wipfli LLP has an opportunity for a Tax Manager to focus on
Technology. This individual manages client engagements to ensure
outstanding client service. This individual will also ensure the
firm is proactively identifying tax opportunities and serving the
client's needs. Along with the duties listed below, they motivate
and supervise the performance of staff and senior accountants in
accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Lead and manage tax compliance engagements in accordance with
firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline
* Plan and schedule tax engagements with clients and firm
* Serve as the main tax point of contact within our firm for
* Tax Manager is responsible for clients receiving proactive
communication and timely service
* Perform detailed reviews of tax work papers and provision
calculations completed by other associates
* Review tax returns, tax research, tax communications, and other
* Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners
regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other
significant matters in a timely manner
* Provide training, direction, and supervision to staff and senior
* Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and
* Maintain technical expertise in various tax areas related to
* Requires a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or an equivalent
combination of education and experience
* CPA certification
* Requires at 5+ years of job-related experience
* Experience making recommendations to management
* Prior public accounting experience a plus
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
candidates will receive consideration for employment without
regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship
status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics
protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Wipfli LLP, Eau Claire , Tax Manager - Technology, Accounting, Auditing , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!