Administrative Operations Specialist
Company: Waste Management
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading
provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North
America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating
excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves
nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial
and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of
collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling
facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
Provides clerical and administrative support to Route Managers, and
assists in coordinating all aspects of daily operations, including
recording and reporting data. Solid computer skills, especially
Excel, is required. Hours are 9am - about 6pm (when last driver
gets in) Mon-Fri with an ocassional Satruday on the main holidays
weeks that we are closed.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may
- Assists in troubleshooting and resolving safety, service, and
- Creates, distributes, and closes-out customer tickets on a
- Maintains and distributes department related information on a
- Communicates with other supervisors and managers about
operations and/or dispatch issues.
- Completes and maintains a variety of reports as directed by the
- Uses software tools to manage a variety of tasks, such as
procurement, time and attendance, safety incidents, and contract
- Assists with data collection and reporting required for
incentive pay programs.
- Assists with the processing of payments and other financial
tasks as necessary.
- Assists in the implementation of operational projects as
- Communicates with customers about service issues as
- Communicates with employees about scheduling and work
assignments as needed.
- May enter and maintain Service Machine SMART data on a daily
- Performs other duties as assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D (accredited)
- Experience: Zero (0) to four (4) years previous experience (in
addition to education requirements)
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive
total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase
Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that
benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for,
please click "Apply."
Keywords: Waste Management, Eau Claire , Administrative Operations Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!