Digital Marketing Coordinator - Email Marketing Focus
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Career Opportunity: Digital Marketing Coordinator - Email
What we do:At PESI we reach millions of professionals daily,
offering them advanced training so that they can help others to
achieve hope and healing. Our work has a deeper purpose; one that
contributes to improving the quality of life of others. Our mission
is to connect knowledge with need; we help clinicians, in the
mental health and healthcare fields, throughout the world expand
their knowledge through delivering innovative and cutting-edge
training that helps them to improve the outcomes of their clients'
lives. How do we do it: Our People Create our Success - we listen
and we learn and strive to meet or exceed the expectations of our
customers, associates and vendors Go Direct & Assume Competence -
we expect open, honest and ethical relationships both internally
and externally Be an Entrepreneur - our associates view their
position or area as if it were their own business, and make
decisions accordingly Innovation & Creativity - Continuous
improvement and falling forward is what facilitates our ability to
meet our mission of connecting knowledge with need Overview the
Digital Technology Team:The digital marketing technology team is
utilizing cutting edge technology solutions to broadcast PESI's
mission around the globe. This is a team of experienced digital
marketers with whom you will grow and expand your knowledge by
collaboration and innovation. What I will be doing:
- Help deliver and execute our strategic email marketing
- Execute and analyze digital email strategies
- Support the overall marketing and business objectives
- Manage daily activities that effectively execute email
What I bring to the team: (skills and requirements)
- 1-3 years' experience in digital marketing, preferred
- Beginner to intermediate HTML experience with the ability to
code and debug emails and webpages.
- ---Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to effectively juggle production schedules and changing
initiatives, while meeting deadlines.
- Motivation to quickly learn new technology.
- ---Ability to manage multiple tasks with great attention to
- Excellent problem solving skills in challenging and fast paced
- Self-motivated and career-minded individual.
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency, especially Microsoft Excel
What would thrill us:
- Experience with an Email Service Provider (ESP), e.g.
- ---Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics
- Experience across the digital media landscape (including Email
Marketing, Online Media Planning, Web Development and
What else you should know about us: We are an organization that
loves to play the game of business and we are unapologetically
driven and dedicated to creating world-class educational solutions
for our customers. By doing so, we get to help people around the
world find comfort and healing. Candidates must be able to provide
proof of eligibility to work in the United States following an
offer of employment Equal Employment Opportunity PESI is committed
to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on
business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other
applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: PESI, Eau Claire , Digital Marketing Coordinator - Email Marketing Focus, Advertising , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!