Company: Security Finance
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you confident in your ability to manage a team towards success?
Do you take pride in having top of the line communication skills,
exceptional customer service and problem solving skills?
This position is a stepping-stone to manage the overall operations
of a financial branch office within our company! You will have the
opportunity to build everlasting relationships with our customers
and reach goals with your team, "Come Begin Your Story" as Manager
You'll know you are a successful Manager in Waiting when
- Develop, direct, train, and manage branch personnel with
supervisor direction and assistance
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and security
- Achieve account gain through proven loan judgement and
effective customer solicitation
- Ensures prompt completion of loan process
- Minimizes delinquent debt through collection activities both by
verbal and written communication
- Ensures reporting of branch figures to corporate office for
You could be a great addition as Manager in Waiting if you
- Ensures compliance with state and federal lending regulations
and Company policies
- Ability to obtain license, certification, and/or governmental
approval to provide ancillary products and services, as
- Valid driver's license and daily access to a reliable
automobile for business use; such as delivering bank deposits,
conducting marketing visits, etc.
- Computer literacy, ability to operate a ten-key calculator,
basic mathematical skills and the ability to handle simple monetary
transactions quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and adhere to strict
timelines and/or deadlines
Keep in mind that as Manager in Waiting we provide:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical
insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and
long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching,
and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Monthly Bonus Potential - You have the ability to earn a
monthly bonus when your team meets your Company set goals!
- Community Service - As a company, we are pro-active members of
the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local
food banks, educational institutions and more.
- Growth Potential- We believe in fostering our employees'
talents and providing a pathway for their individual career
- TOP-of-the-line training that includes hands-on training,
online training, and new hire class orientation. We are committed
to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best
of your abilities.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions
directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only
job-related convictions will be evaluated and will not
automatically disqualify the candidate.
Keywords: Security Finance, Eau Claire , Manager Trainee, Executive , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!