Travel Interventional Radiologic Technologist / Cath Lab Technologist
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: May 8, 2022
The OpportunityWere looking for a Travel Interventional
Radiologic Technologist / Cath Lab Technologist, working in the
Healthcare Systems & Services industry in North Carolina, United
States.Were looking for a Travel Interventional Radiologic
Technologist / Cath Lab Technologist, working in the Healthcare
Systems & Services industry in Texas, USA
Pay Rate: $2900 - $4800 weekly
- Assist with clinical, technical and administrative functions on
a daily basis.
- Verify patient identification, history, diagnosis and procedure
for both diagnostic and interventional cases.
- Assist with procedural preparation, supplies and maintain the
sterile field according to the standards of care.
- Assist in sterile procedures per physician preference, policy
- Operate Interventional Angiography Systems in dedicated
- Is responsible for the operation and quality control of the
Imaging System in a safe and competent manner supporting the ALARA
- Alert the physician of intra-procedural dose thresholds and
- Ensure all team members understand and comply with the
principles of radiation safety to include time, distance, proper
care and use of lead aprons and dosimetry badges.
- Is responsible for additional procedural equipment set up and
- Assist with pre and post procedural patient care.
- Actively participate in room turnover, patient transfer,
terminal cleaning, stocking and quality improvement
- Perform additional duties as required.Experience Required for
Your SuccessRequired Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred.
- Clinical Interventional / Cath Lab background.
- Familiar with Interventional Radiology, Neuro Interventional,
Cath Lab, EP, Structural Heart, or Hybrid Vascular OR
- Valid Certificate: RT(R)(ARRT), RCIS, RCES
- Valid State license (or Eligible to apply)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Eau Claire , Travel Interventional Radiologic Technologist / Cath Lab Technologist, Healthcare , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!