Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Interim Healthcare is in search of a Phenomenal Physical
Therapist. -Interim Healthcare is looking for a Physical Therapist
to join our rapidly growing team in our Eau Claire service area. We
are willing to train new or recent PT grads or provide a generous
compensation structure for a more seasoned therapist.Why Work for
Interim Healthcare? What we offer you as an employee:
- -M-F 8-4:30 (hours/days can be flexible)
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- -Referral Bonus!
- -Bi-weekly -Pay w/ Direct Deposit
---Rates are HIGHLY -COMPETITIVE -$$$
- -Full Healthcare Benefits
- 401k -
- PTOGeneral Purpose:Physical therapy services are provided for
treating impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or
changes in physical function and health status. - The treatment and
intervention provided is in accordance with the patient's plan of
care, accepted professional standards of physical therapy practice,
applicable law and regulation, as well as applicable Interim
HealthCare policies and procedures.The ideal candidate for this
position is a self-starter, team player, with a great work ethic
and attention to detail. In addition, should meet the following
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan o
- Regularly assesses changes in the patient's status since the
last visit/treatment day, and determines whether the planned
services should be modified, Performing a re-evaluation and
obtaining revision orders from the physician as indicated.
- Advises and consults with the family and/or other caregivers to
promote the patient progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and
planning for discharge.
- Counsels and educates the patient and the family, and other
caregivers to promote patient progress toward mutually established
goals and in meeting healthcare related needs.
- Completes and submits timely, legible, accurate, relevant and
sufficient documentation (written or electronic) addressing the
treatment and interventions provided, the patient's response to the
treatment and interventions, and the patient's progress toward
goals in accordance with professional standards of practice, policy
and procedures, and payor requirements.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- Supervises professional and paraprofessional staff, as
assigned, including physical therapist assistantsMinimum Education
& Experience Requirements:
- Current licensure -as a physical therapist in the state of
Wisconsin.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient and use of equipment in providing
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license.Working
Conditions & Physical Effort: -
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- Work is normally performed in a residence, aggregate living
facility, school or occupational setting.
- Heavy physical activity that may require lifting, carrying,
pushing or pulling over 50 lbs., and physically stretching,
bending, stooping, twisting, standing, sitting, walking, reaching
and climbing stairs.Apply Now! Or call the office directly
715-377-9617 ask for Lea.Interim HealthCare provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Eau Claire , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!