Rheumatology position in Eau Claire WI
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Rheumatology opening in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Rheumatology opening in WI
Located in Eau Claire, WI
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join hospital.
- Add complementary interest and expertise in areas such as
inflammatory arthritis, lupus, outcomes, quality measurement,
emerging rheumatologic diseases, and/or diagnostic testing.
- Existing interest and expertise is inherent in the areas of
Vasculitis, Inflammatory arthritis and Osteoporosis.
- The ability to perform ultrasound assisted procedures
independently would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will work effectively and
collaboratively with colleagues and patients while maintaining high
quality of patient care and high patient satisfaction.
- Certification by the ABIM in Rheumatology (or board
- Completion of an accredited Rheumatology fellowship.
- Record of interest and excellence in the clinical care of
- Sincere interest and experience in resident and medical student
Eau Claire, with a metro area of 163,000 is home to the 11,000
students at the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire. Strong schools,
low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected.
With an abundance of outdoor activities, the city also serves as
the retail center for west central Wisconsin and the major metro
area of Minneapolis/St. Paul is 90 minutes away. Mayo Clinic Health
System in Eau Claire is recognized as a Best Hospital in
Northwestern Wisconsin and within the top 10 for Hospitals in
Wisconsin (U.S. News & World Report, 2019-2020).
Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Eau Claire , Rheumatology position in Eau Claire WI, Healthcare , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!