Registered Nurse (RN) Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Heritage Lakeside
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: May 11, 2022
RN (Registered Nurse)Heritage Lakeside Rehabilitation and
Nursing Center is a facility with 60+ -beds. Our Heritage Lakeside
team has an average length of service of over 8 years and is
passionate about providing exceptional patient care.Heritage
Lakeside Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is seeking qualified,
dedicated and compassionate Per Diem, Part Time and Full Time RN
(Registered Nurses).Job Description:
- Monitor, plan and implement the nursing care of residents
within the facility.
- Ensure continuity of care of residents between shifts by
providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by
C.N.A.s and LPNs support staff members.
- Participate in resident and family education.
- Serve as resident advocate with focus on the facility's
mission.Qualifications for RN (Registered Nurse):
- Current/valid Wisconsin RN License/registrationBenefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision available. Paid Time Off, 401k
retirement savings plan.
- Shift differential available
Keywords: Heritage Lakeside, Eau Claire , Registered Nurse (RN) Skilled Nursing Facility, Healthcare , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!