Travel RN Long Term Care (Paid weekly)
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Travel Registered Nurse - RN - BSNLong term CareConnected Health
Care has been engaged by a premier hospital to recruit Travel LTC
RNs to join their team near Eau Claire, WI. This state-of-the-art
facility is one of the most respected healthcare providers in the
state and places a huge emphasis on their employee's success and
career trajectory. This facility gives nurses the opportunity to
learn new skills, transition departments and receive weekly pay
checks. They are also extremely flexible when catering to each
nurse's specific situation. So, if you are a new or experienced RN
who is looking to join a compassionate group of nurses striving to
provide top-quality service in an incredible area, this position is
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently
licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical,
surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good
oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare
personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits PackageJob
Responsibilities:Travel Registered Nurses have varying
responsibilities depending on the department but are always
responsible for providing excellent patient care, assessments, &
treatment based on patient and/or family needs. Staff Registered
Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory,
professional, legal, and hospital policies as well as consistently
demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital's
mission statement. Effective written and verbal communication
skills in the English language. Ability to calculate figures and
amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP),
circumference, and volume. Ability to define problems, collect
data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.Required License
- Registered Nurse with current Wisconsin RN license.
- BLS certification.If you are interested in hearing more about
this great opportunity, please contact:Matthew Mcvey - Senior
Executive Recruiter512 - 593 - 5448#CHPRI
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Eau Claire , Travel RN Long Term Care (Paid weekly), Healthcare , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!