Home Health Registered Nurse RN Weekday After Hours or Weekends
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Aveanna Healthcare is Growing!Position Overview:The -Weekend /
After Hours Registered Nurse -is responsible for providing and
documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed
care plan and physicians' orders for each individual
- Evening Scheudle:perfomring visits between 3-7pm on evening
- On Call Schedule: -up to 7 days a week. Taking calls and
completing any needed visits. -
- Weekend Schedule: -Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays -- taking
call and new admissions -Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input,
and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and
measurable goals and outcomes.
- Educate clients and their family members based on client's
- Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most
optimal functioning level for each client.
- Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through
documentation and timely communication with the client's physician
and other caregivers.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as
phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound
care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.Why
Join Our Team?
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient.
- From Social Media spotlights on employees, to bonuses,
contests, promotions, etc. - Aveanna boasts an environment that
appreciates and rewards its' staff.
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes.
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization's
- We work with new grads that want to make a difference in
patient's lives.Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid HolidaysRequirements:
- An active RN License in the state of applicationPreferred:
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year RN experience in a health care settingHHHAs an employer
accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with
all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions,
including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions
for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Eau Claire , Home Health Registered Nurse RN Weekday After Hours or Weekends, Healthcare , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!