Certified Nursing Assistant - Weekly Pay
Company: LHC New
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Almost Family has a fantastic opportunity available for CNAs
looking to provide caring service to a client in need in our
- Service area covering Eau Claire
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekdays and Weekends available
- Weekly Pay
- One on one patient care
- PTO when working more than 32 hours per week
- $500 Employee Loyalty Bonus Available Our Caregivers work to
provide support and assistance to our clients with personal
hygiene, household functions, and activities of daily living, for
individuals who require care but remain in their own home.
*CNA certification is required for this client specific case
* Must have valid driver's license or reliable trasnportation.*
Easy apply. Apply in less than 3 minutes!
- Reports observations of the client's condition to the Agency
Director or accounts manager. Notifies the Executive Director
immediately if any incidents or accidents occur.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Drives safely, complies with traffic regulations, and wears a
seat belt when business travel is required.
- May provide or assist clients with activities of daily living
including: bathing in bed, tub or shower; care of hair including
shampoo, combing and brushing; care of teeth and mouth including
denture care; nail care, filing only; skin care including pericare
and applying lotion; transfer of patient from bed to chair and to
wheelchair. Transfer of patients on and off bedpan, commode and
toilet. Assist client in preparing for bed. Position patient in bed
as directed. Assists with ambulation including with cane, walker
and crutches. Personal care dressing of client. Medication
- Assists with household tasks directly essential to client's
- Accompanies client to medical appointments or shopping and
performing other essential errands, if necessary.
- Measures and records oral, rectal, and auxiliary temperatures,
pulse and respiration, and blood pressure when ordered within the
training limitations of the aide.
- Prepares meals as required based upon client's preferred diet.
May need to feed client if required.
- Provides clean and safe environment within the home including
safe use of equipment such as side rails, oxygen, wheelchairs,
Hoyer lifts, etc.
- Ensures confidentiality of client records and information.
- Records and reports activities related to personal care
responsibilities, as required.
- Responds promptly to client requests
- Documents all client related activities in a timely
- Participates in performance improvement inservices.
- Reacts to change productively and performs other job-related
tasks and duties as assigned. Education & Experience
- Six months experience in home care preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant License.
- Reliable vehicle and valid Driver's License.
Keywords: LHC New, Eau Claire , Certified Nursing Assistant - Weekly Pay, Healthcare , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...