OBGYN opportunity to work with the nation's best hospital with leading compensation in WI
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Job ID: 11033Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our practice! We are a
group of 8 OB/GYNs, 8 CNMs, 2 nurse practitioners, and 1 PA.
- We are looking to replace a retiring physician who has been
with us for over 35 years!
- We have a collegial practice so teamwork, professionalism, and
mutual respect are expected across the organization.
- The physician will provide medical and surgical obstetrical and
gynecologic patient care.
- Outreach services are provided to us.
- We also provide satellite services for IVF. Providers are able
to mold their practice according to their interests.
- New physicians are mentored - both formally and informally.
Robotics training is available.
- OBGYN call is equitable from Day 1. We work hard to maintain a
work/life balance with a night float system and 12 hour call
- One of our providers works as a full-time
nocturnist/Hospitalist with the remaining 7 OB/GYNs covering
daytime call and splitting the remaining night weeks.
- Each OBGYN will have 4-5 weeks of night call each year.
IND123Recruiter's InsightThis position opportunity is perfectly
suited for the physician who desires an extraordinary opportunity
to build your career narrative by working for one of the country's
leading Hospitals and a name synonymous with excellenceFor the
select talent who knows their hard work and talent warrant leading
compensation, upwards of $70K more than working in the close by
Minneapolis or St. Paul markets.Eau Claire, WI enjoys a tremendous
cost of living with a highly educated population (University of
Wisconsin/Eau Claire) with median home price of $178,000 and a
6-bedroom/5 bath premier home lists for $429,900.00, paving the way
for substantial investing, saving and building for the financial
future.This opportunity is ideal for the doctor who will appreciate
this warm and active upper Midwest towns along two historic (Eau
Claire and Chippewa) rivers that was rated among the top on the
list of "Americans Best Towns" and is fast becoming recognized as
the "Indie Capital of the Midwest" for it's foodie, art and
entrepreneurial culture.Partner with the nations best hospital
(U.S. News & World Report ), ranked in more specialties than any
other care provider. Practicing at this clinic provides a rewarding
career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can
thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth
of resources available to you including an integrated EMR and
collaboration with top specialists to give your patients the
quality of care you want to achieve.Closest Major City
- 79 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 87 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 158 miles to Madison, WI
- 214 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 278 miles to Chicago, ILColleges and Universities
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire (Full-time enrollment:
10,143; Located in Eau Claire, WI)
- Chippewa Valley Technical College (FT enrollment: 4,038;
Located in Eau Claire, WI)
- University of Wisconsin-Stout (about 23 miles; Menomonie, WI;
Full-time enrollment: 8,120)
- Winona State University (about 54 miles; Winona, MN; FT
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about 55 miles; Winona,
MN; FT enrollment: 4,022) Recreation
- Choose to fish from one of Eau Claire's beautiful lakes, ponds
and rivers surrounding the area.
- Enjoy a relaxing canoe ride on Half Moon Lake or spend a day
catching dinner on the Chippewa River.
- Eau Claire offers an abudant indoor and outdoor activities,
including concerts, horseback riding, hunting, orchards, and much
- 7 skating rinks and an ice arena offers offers both adult and
- Oakwood Mall is the ultimate retail destination in the Chippewa
Valley. Kids will be enchanted by the Oakwood Forest play area
while you discover new-to-market brands and explore your favorites
at the excellent mix of shops.
- Antique Emporium has many antiques, decorative and fine
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Eau Claire , OBGYN opportunity to work with the nation's best hospital with leading compensation in WI, Healthcare , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...