Neurologist opportunity to work with the nation's best hospital with leading compensation
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: November 30, 2018
Neurology opening in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7341Practice Details
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join an established practice
- Department providers include: Neurologists and Nurse Practitioners.
- General Neurology position and any sub-specialty training will be considered with a preference for MS, headaches, or behavioral neurology (dementia)
- Office is located in only hospital covered
- 4 -- day work week; Weekday and weekend general adult call of 1:5.IND123Recruiter's InsightThis Neurologist opportunity is perfectly suited for the BE/BC specialist who desires an extraordinary opportunity to build your career narrative by working for one of the country's leading Hospitals and a name synonymous with excellence.Eau Claire, WI enjoys a tremendous cost of living with a highly educated population (University of Wisconsin/Eau Claire) with median home price of $178,000 and a 6-bedroom/5 bath premier home lists for $429,900.00, paving the way for substantial investing, saving and building for the financial future.This opportunity is ideal for the doctor who will appreciate this warm and active upper Midwest towns along two historic (Eau Claire and Chippewa) rivers that was rated among the top on the list of "Americans Best Towns" and is fast becoming recognized as the "Indie Capital of the Midwest" for it's foodie, art and entrepreneurial culture.Partner with the nations best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at this clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.Closest Major City
- 79 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 87 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 158 miles to Madison, WI
- 214 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 278 miles to Chicago, ILColleges and Universities
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire----(Full-time enrollment:--10,143;--Located in Eau Claire, WI)
- Chippewa Valley Technical College----(FT enrollment:--4,038;--Located in Eau Claire, WI)
- University of Wisconsin-Stout (about 23 miles; Menomonie, WI; Full-time enrollment: 8,120)
- Winona State University (about 54 miles; Winona, MN; FT enrollment: 8,397)
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about 55 miles; Winona, MN; FT enrollment: 4,022)--Recreation
- Choose to fish from one of Eau Claire's--beautiful lakes, ponds and rivers surrounding the area.
- Enjoy a relaxing canoe ride on--Half Moon Lake--or spend a day catching dinner on the Chippewa River.
- Eau Claire offers an abudant indoor and outdoor activities, including concerts, horseback riding, hunting, orchards, and much more!----
- 7 skating rinks and an ice arena offers offers both adult and youth hockey.Shopping
- Oakwood Mall is the ultimate retail destination in the Chippewa Valley. Kids will be enchanted by the Oakwood Forest play area while you discover new-to-market brands and explore your favorites at the excellent mix of shops.--
- Antique Emporium has many antiques, decorative and fine art. Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Eau Claire , Neurologist opportunity to work with the nation's best hospital with leading compensation, Healthcare , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!