Extraordinary Orthopedic Surgeon
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: January 8, 2019
Orthopedics-Ankle and Foot opening in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7359Practice Details
- Seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Orthopedic Surgeon with a focus on foot/ankle and adult reconstruction to join a collegial department of 20 other providers (16 orthopedists and 4 podiatrists).
- Fellowship training in orthopedic foot & ankle surgery
- Call of 1:12 upon completion of recruitment with day call (7am-3pm) being taken by the Orthopedic Trauma Service
- 3 non-operative Orthopedic surgeons
- 1:1 model with advanced practice provider & currently 13 advanced practice providers to expand access to the department for direct surgical cases to the surgeons
- Accepting only MD/DO's.IND123Recruiter's InsightThis Orthopedic Surgeon - Foot & Ankle/Adult Reconstruction opportunity is perfectly suited for the BE/BC specialist who desires an extraordinary opportunity to build your career narrative by working for one of the country's leading Hospitals and a name synonymous with excellenceOur efforts represent Orthopedic Surgeon - Adult Reconstruction positions for the select talent who knows their hard work and talent warrant leading compensation, upwards of--$ 75K more than working in the close by Minneapolis or St. Paul markets.Eau Claire, WI enjoys a tremendous cost of living with a highly educated population (University of Wisconsin/Eau Claire) with median home price of $178,000 and a 6-bedroom/5 bath premier home lists for $429,900.00, paving the way for substantial investing, saving and building for the financial future.This opportunity is ideal for the doctor who will appreciate this warm and active upper Midwest towns along two historic (Eau Claire and Chippewa) rivers that was rated among the top on the list of "Americans Best Towns" and is fast becoming recognized as the "Indie Capital of the Midwest" for it's foodie, art and entrepreneurial culture.Partner with the nations best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at this clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.Closest Major City
- 79 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 87 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 158 miles to Madison, WI
- 214 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 278 miles to Chicago, ILColleges and Universities
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire----(Full-time enrollment:--10,143;--Located in Eau Claire, WI)
- Chippewa Valley Technical College----(FT enrollment:--4,038;--Located in Eau Claire, WI)
- University of Wisconsin-Stout (about 23 miles; Menomonie, WI; Full-time enrollment: 8,120)
- Winona State University (about 54 miles; Winona, MN; FT enrollment: 8,397)
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about 55 miles; Winona, MN; FT enrollment: 4,022)--Recreation
- Choose to fish from one of Eau Claire's--beautiful lakes, ponds and rivers surrounding the area.
- Enjoy a relaxing canoe ride on--Half Moon Lake--or spend a day catching dinner on the Chippewa River.
- Eau Claire offers an abudant indoor and outdoor activities, including concerts, horseback riding, hunting, orchards, and much more!----
- 7 skating rinks and an ice arena offers offers both adult and youth hockey.Shopping
- Oakwood Mall is the ultimate retail destination in the Chippewa Valley. Kids will be enchanted by the Oakwood Forest play area while you discover new-to-market brands and explore your favorites at the excellent mix of shops.--
- Antique Emporium has many antiques, decorative and fine art.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Eau Claire , Extraordinary Orthopedic Surgeon , Healthcare , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!