Travel RN-CVOR - Eau Claire, WI
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Cardiac Care opening in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
- Seeking experienced CVOR Nurses needed to join our team! CVOR RN's offer the skills needed to provide surgical care to the CVOR patient by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care before, during and after surgery. These activities include patient assessment, creating and maintaining a sterile and safe surgical environment, pre and post-operative patient education, monitoring the patient's physical and emotional well-being, and integrating and coordinating patient care throughout the surgical care continuum. RN's have the ability to perform all nursing duties in accordance with the state nurse practice act while adhering to all facility policies and procedures. CVOR Nurses provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all CVOR patients. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- Why choose RNnetwork? Keyphrases: cardiac rehabilitation jobs, cardiac care unit jobs, cardiac care nursing jobs, cardiac rehab jobs, cardiac jobs, cardiac cath lab tech jobs, vascular jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, echo tech jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, pediatric cardiac care jobs, intensive cardiac care jobs, nurse cardiac care jobs, cardiac care associate jobs, heart surgeon jobs, cardiac cath lab nursing jobs, heart cath lab jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs
Keywords: RNnetwork, Eau Claire , Travel RN-CVOR - Eau Claire, WI, Healthcare , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!