Associate Manager-Field Services
Company: TDS Telecom
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Overview:As Associate Manager- Field Services you will be
responsible for providing functional leadership and direction to
non-exempt Field Service roles, and external contractors (where
applicable) in the assigned areas directly supporting capital
projects, inside and outside plant maintenance, installation and
repair of customer products and services. Strong focus on the
team's ability to provide premier customer service and technical
expertise while exhibiting a high level of professionalism in all
internal and external interactions. The position is responsible for
achieving all key operating metrics to include customer facing
metrics, capital targets, over time management, Quality Assurance
program, Inventory Management, Technician development and operating
This position requires 24/7 availability, and in some markets leads
a team scheduled to work 7 days per week. This position is
responsible for management of front-line escalations from teams
across TDS (Sales, Customer Repair, Network Engineering, NOC,
Service Activation, WFM and other internal teams). This includes
managing customer and community escalations in a professional
Responsibilities also include local vendor selection and management
of drop contractors, network maintenance vendors and facilities
management (i.e., janitorial, snow clearing, lawn mowing, HVAC,
generators, electrical, etc.).
TDS Telecommunications LLC (TDS Metrocom/TDS) is a leading provider
of fiber internet service. With more than 50 years of experience,
the growing communications company is building and deploying new,
fiber optic networks in neighborhoods across the country to deliver
up to 2 Gigabit internet speeds to homes and up to 10 Gigabit
internet speeds to business. In addition, TDS provides innovative
TV entertainment and advanced phone services. Visit tdsfiber.com to
TDS provides communications services for more than 1,000 rural,
suburban, and metropolitan communities in the United States. The
company employs more than 3,000 people nationwide and is a
subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS Inc.), a
Fortune 1000 - company [NYSE: TDS]. Founded in 1969, Telephone and
Data Systems provides wireless, broadband, video, and voice; and
hosted and managed services to approximately 6 million connections
nationwide through its businesses: UScellular, TDS Telecom, and
OneNeck IT Solutions. TDS Inc. has been named to several Forbes
lists, including America's Best Employers for Diversity, Best Large
Employers, and Best Employers for Women. Visit tdsinc.com or
tdstelecom.com for more information.Responsibilities:
- Direct activities and personnel necessary for the proper
installation and repair of TDS products and Services to ensure
customer expectations are met.
- Provide leadership to direct team and all other teams involved
in Network growth, maintenance and customer service activities that
creates and maintains a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Assist Network Services in the planning and execution of all
capital projects to ensure are completed in a timely and
- Ensure compliance with all TDS policies, processes and
- Maintain good working relationships with all adjacent
- Ensure team maintains proper understanding of TDS' goals and is
coached through process improvements as those needs arise.
- Management point of contact for all TDS network equipment and
customer related issues in specific
- Bachelors degree (or higher) -OR- 4+ years professional work
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- 3+ years in the telecom industry.
- 2+ years' experience in a supervisory role or equivalent
leadership experience.Other Qualifications
- Strong technical background a plus with a focus on delivering
broadband based services with superior customer service.
- Demonstrated focus on employee safety.
- Must be able to coach a team of direct reports and team of
contractors during emergency conditions such as network outages and
- Must be available to work off hours when situations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining a positive
attitude is a must.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong leadership ability and
interpersonal skills a must.
- Must possess a sense of urgency and a "can-do" attitude.
- Customer Focus Management and/or Total Quality Management
training will be considered a plus.
- Must enjoy working with people and team building (i.e.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain a sense of urgency
related to each separate issue.
- Must be able to handle stressful network outages, and/or
customer impacting situations in a calm manner.Physical Demands and
Work EnvironmentWhile performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a
computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The
employee regularly communicates with customers. The employee is
frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee
may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
BenefitsAs a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a
comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans
address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your
family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for
full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and
retirement options please click here.
At TDS, we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our
differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected
veteran or any other status protected by law. To learn about our
diversity & inclusion philosophy and culture, click here!
Keywords: TDS Telecom, Eau Claire , Associate Manager-Field Services, IT / Software / Systems , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!