Field Service Technician - Eau Claire
Company: American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group)
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: January 9, 2019
Position: Field Service Technician Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA 54701 Duration: 7+ Months Required shift: Monday thru Friday shifts, typically 8 to 5 Emergency callouts are possible Weekend work possible - callout only Description:
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of CPE equipment.
- May also be responsible for the design, administration and deployment of call canter call flows and technologies, writing, changing, and programming.
- 5 to 7 years of experience. Job duties:
- Responsible for the assembly, installation, monitoring, testing and maintenance of telecommunications and associated electronic equipment and wiring per published equipment specifications and Verizon's operational procedures, both at technical facilities and customer premises.
- Performs service order, provisioning, repair, installation and maintenance activities on central office equipment, adjunct devices (e.g., Voicemail, etc.), inter-office trunking and terminating facilities, outside plant fiber and Right of Ways, radio terminals, Regens/CEV's, LIT building POPS network plant facilities, and on customer premises, including customer-provided equipment and wiring.
- Performs fiber locates, monitoring of construction activity, fiber splicing and termination.
- Installs and configures LAN/WAN internetworking hardware to meet engineered specification and customer expectations.
- Installs and configures IP Telephony hardware to meet engineered specifications and customer expectations.
- Assembles, installs and/or tests fiber optic transmission and Ethernet.
- Must meet safety-related requirements including but not limited to those standards of safety imposed by OSHA, state agencies, manufacturers and/or the company
Keywords: American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group), Eau Claire , Field Service Technician - Eau Claire, IT / Software / Systems , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!