Company: Q3 Contracting, Inc.
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is
a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company
which provides specific and turnkey services for its customers in
the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. We are
headquartered in Minnesota, with branch offices in Colorado,
Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Are you
looking for a job with a future? It's an exciting time to join Q3
Contracting! Our goal is to exceed customer expectations with
superior service, workmanship and innovative problem solving. If
you are a hard-worker looking for a job with the opportunity to
advance and grow with a company with takes pride in its workmanship
and innovative problem solving, look no further! We have immediate
openings for Locators in Western Wisconsin. Primary
- Performs safe and accurate locates, locating of various types
of underground utilities.
- Maintains high standards in both the quality and quantity of
- Works to prevent damage to customer facilities by all
reasonable and available means.
- Efficiently manage, and coordinate assigned work volumes.
- Ability to make reasonable commitments and insures they are
- Represents company in a courteous and professional manner with
respect to conduct and appearance with contractors, vendors and
- Demonstrates respect towards fellow employees on any management
or non-management level and honor requests made in relationship to
- Ability to identify and Inform supervisor/foreman when unique
construction projects present an elevated danger to customer
- Ability to identify and notifies their supervisor/foreman when
inaccuracies or omissions in customer maps and records are
- Availability to provide work support to other divisions of the
company when needed and at supervisor/foreman's request.
- Willingness to learn new job skills and tasks when the company
- Performs all work functions in accordance with the QUS field
policy and procedure as well as the QUS Safety Policies and
- Solid communication skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees,
supervisors/foremen, excavators, contractors and customers.
- Possesses attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to pass drug tests for pre-employment and continuing
random tests and possible physicals as required by various state
and/or federal agencies and/or QUS for safe operation of
- Possess a fundamental understanding of basic locating concepts
and a basic understanding of utility distribution.
- Ability to read and interpret utility maps and utility
- Possess a fundamental understanding of the One Call System
rules and regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret locate ticket request.
- Must possess and maintain an appropriate and valid driver
license for the state in which the primary work functions are
performed. Pay is determined by union contract. Q3 Contracting is a
drug-free environment. This position requires compliance with the
Q3 Contracting, Inc. and Federal Department of Transportation
(FMSCA or PHMSA) drug testing policies and procedures for both
pre-employment and continuing random. Qualified minorities and
women are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Q3 Contracting, Inc., Eau Claire , Utility Locator, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!