$5,000 Sign on Bonus!
Full time, paid weekly!
Monday-Friday; 2nd Shift!
401k, health, dental and vision insurance!
We are currently hiring an Diesel Mechanic Technician in Eau
Call Katie at (904) 541-8561 or text "Eau Claire" to
(904)513-8665 for more information
Do you have experience working on a wide variety of tractor
trailers including refrigeration trailers?
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great
pay, benefits and incentives?
Do you want to work on new trucks using state of the art
Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest
transportation companies in the country?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you’ve got to
check out Ryder!
At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- Excellent Benefits!
- PPE & Uniforms provided at no cost!
- Free Job training and development!
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your
This is a Shift Leader position assisting the
Service Manager. The TIC will be responsible for scheduling,
planning & assigning work to the Technicians and Service employees
under their direction while ensuring quality of work produced and
compliance with all Safety and EPA rules and regulations.
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to read codes and instructions on the
- Must have computer experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft
Excel, internet and other related
- Must have minimum tool requirement
- Maintenance computerized programs in order to create reports or
communicate with customers, vendors and company
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and the ability to meet
Ryder's driving qualifications
- Must meet at minimum Tech II up to Tech IV qualifications plus
a minimum of 6 months supervisory or training experience
- Ability to work flexible schedules including shift work,
weekends, holidays and on-call rotations for roadside
- Must be proficient in SMO, SBT, payroll system, warranty
recovery and employee handbook
- Must have a thorough understanding of Unit utilization
- This position requires for you to drive Ryder vehicles.
In order to become a Ryder employee you must:
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug
and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3
Important Note: Additional requirements may be
required in different locations and/or accounts.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months in their current
position and possess a record of good performance, attendance,
safety and teamwork
- Responsible for assisting and training Technicians as needed,
providing customer service to the daily customers, and giving
feedback to the Service Manager on the performance of employees for
appraisal or disciplinary purposes
- In addition, the Technician in Charge may also oversee parts
distribution & inventory, shop reporting, warranty recovery, unit
tracking, payroll administration and other duties assigned by the
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status
as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-WI-EAU CLAIRE
Posted Date 3 weeks ago (4/8/2021
Requisition ID 2021-97202
Employment Type Regular-Full
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 7047