Data Warehouse Developer
Company: Menards, Inc.
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for the design,
development, and implementation of Business Intelligence and Data
Management solutions to meet the business needs of Menard's
Enterprise Data Warehouse. You will work with architects and
business partners to fashion the technical vision for various
applications in our Data Warehouse environment.
- Design, develop and maintain Business Intelligence Technologies
like MicroStrategy, Tableau, and Splunk.
- Develop and maintain data management activities from source
system to target.
- Optimize ETL processes, existing reports and new programs to
fit into a desired execution time frame.
- Collaborate with the business and other I.T. teams in ensuring
data warehouse architecture development and utilization.
- Actively participate in developing program specifications,
writing code, testing and implementing program changes and program
- Develop test plans and thoroughly test and debug all code prior
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor or Associates degree in an Analytical related field;
including Computer Science, Software Development, Information
Technology, Data Engineering or related work experience.
- One or more years' experience developing SQL Code.
- Testing for quality assurance, administering, and monitoring of
- Strong analytical, consultative, and communication skills; as
well as the ability to work with both technical and business
- Experience with database technologies (Teradata a plus) or ETL
tools (Informatica a plus) or business intelligence tools
(MicroStrategy a plus).
PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLSETS:
- Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, Informix
- Informatica Power Center, SSIS
Visit us at www.menards.com/careers to explore all Career
Keywords: Menards, Inc., Eau Claire , Data Warehouse Developer, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!