IS Security Analyst
Company: Menards, Inc.
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Security Analyst is responsible for identifying, assessing,
and mitigating security risks. This position is also responsible
for ensuring that the information security controls effectively
protect the corporation's Team Member and customer information.
This position requires a highly motivated, team-oriented person
with strong communication skills.
Relocation to Eau Claire, WI and minimal travel required.
- Strategy and Guidance
- Provide strategic risk assessments for projects, including the
evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
- Work closely with the technical architecture teams to support
alignment between the architecture and security of systems.
- Participate in the planning and design of the enterprise
Develop, maintain, and publish information security policies,
procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Incident Response
- Evaluate the severity of security events and determine the
appropriate response to protect corporate IT assets and the
- Oversee the corporate incident response program and coordinate
activities between the IT support teams while keeping upper
Provide on-call support for security incident response where
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Monitor the external environment for emerging threats and
communicate relevant information and recommendations to support
- Manage vulnerability scans on all applicable systems and
applications, facilitating appropriate remediation efforts.
Manage application security scanning tools to promote secure
- Security Operations
- Administer and monitor security solutions for efficient and
- Review security logs, events and reports of the corporation's
IT assets. Interpret the implications of those events and devise
plans for appropriate resolution.
Actively participate in Payment Card Industry Data Security
Standard (PCI DSS) assessments, coordinating the Qualified Security
Assessors and internal IT staff.
- Acquisition and Deployment:
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the IT security
industry, including awareness of new or revised security solutions
and improvements to security processes.
- Recommend additional solutions or enhancements to existing
security solutions to improve the corporation's overall enterprise
- Participate in the deployment, integration and configuration of
new security solutions and for any enhancements to existing
security solutions in accordance with standard best operating
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or
equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Technology,
with at least 2 years of Information Security experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills for root-cause determination and
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple
- Must work within designated normal office hours assigned or
required by work.
- May be required to work overtime and provide on call support,
including weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
Visit us at www.menards.com/careers to explore all Career
Keywords: Menards, Inc., Eau Claire , IS Security Analyst, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!