The Food & Beverage Asst Manager assists
with assuring attentive friendly courteous and efficient service in
all F&B Outlets Room Service Lounge and Banquets while
maintaining adherence to budgeted payroll and overhead cost. In
partnership with F&B leadership the incumbent is also
responsible for continually working towards improving Restaurant
Room Service Lounge and Banquet sales revenues to exceed budget.
Exempt associates are expected to work as much of each workday as
is necessary to complete their job
responsibilities. Management-level associates are expected to
work as much of each workday as is necessary to complete their job
responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime does apply and is
Exempt managers must customarily and
regular direct the work of at least 3 full-time associates or their
equivalents. Primary duties must consist of administrative
executive or professional tasks more than 50 percent of the time
and job duties must also involve the use of discretion and
independent judgement more than 50 percent of the time.
Position is set to start April 30th - May
1st. Full Time, 30-40 hours/week!
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a
related field; or a 2-year college degree and 3 or more years of
related experience; or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 year
of related experience.
- Must be proficient in Windows operating systems Company
approved spreadsheets and word processing.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data
etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding clarifying and
resolving the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality's standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality's standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable for
position to include: Food Handlers Alcohol Awareness CPR and First
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Be familiar with the organization of the hotel and know the
function of each department.
- Ensure training of all Food and Beverage/Banquet personnel
using the steps to effective training according to Aimbridge
- Maintain follow-through of all guest requests problems
complaints and/or accidents which occur in the Restaurant Room
Service Lounge or Banquets.
- Assists to motivate coach counsel and discipline all F&B
personnel according to company S.O.P.'s.
- May review F&B staff's worked hours for payroll compilation
and submit to Accounting on a timely basis.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and provide training on a
rotational basis using the steps to effective training according to
- Participate in all F&B interviews and follow hiring
procedures according to company S.O.P.'s.
- Prepare employee shift schedule according to the business
forecast payroll budget guidelines and productivity requirements.
Present the schedule with the Wage Progress Report to the G.M.
- Ensure that wage progress and productivity reports are
completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- May assist with conducting all 90 day and annual employee
performance appraisals according to company S.O.P.'s.
- Ensure implementation of all Aimbridge Hospitality's policies
and house rules.
- Assist in developing and ensure implementation of Food and
Beverage promotional ideas.
- Help to ensure all beverage costs are maintained to meet
- Ensure compliance to company training using the steps to
effective training according to Aimbridge Hospitality's
- Maintain company S.O.P.'s regarding purchase orders vouchering
of invoices and checkbook accounting.
- Develop initiate and promote sales including up selling
programs for use by all service personnel.
- Ensure Aimbridge Hospitality's service standards are maintained
throughout the Food and Beverage/Banquet Department.
- Participate in required M.O.D. coverage as scheduled.
- Initiate all necessary F&B-related reports according to
- Assist with completion of all Food and Beverage forecasting and
budgeting in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that F&B employees are at all times attentive
friendly helpful and courteous to guests all other employees and
- Ensure that the quarterly operating equipment inventory is done
pars are evaluated and quarterly purchases are planned.
- Maintain all Aimbridge Hospitality's S.O.P.'s concerning credit
- React to negative trends in market place by implementing food
and beverage blitzes and promotions.
- Help to organize and conduct monthly department meetings with
restaurant and lounge staff and weekly F&B meeting according to
Aimbridge Hospitality's standards.
- Attend daily BEO meeting.
- Conduct beverage purchasing as needed.
- Purchase Food & Beverage operating equipment as needed.
- Conduct monthly beverage inventories and reconciliations.
- Ensure that the quality and presentation of all food products
are according to Aimbridge Hospitality's standard.
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open
lines of communication with managers employees and other
- Oversee the operations of the Banquet department.
- Use the hotel's P.O.S. system to print reports. Analyze reports
- Establish and maintain key control system.
- Complete monthly menu analysis and submit to the Corporate
- Monitor and follow up on all Food and Beverage cash overages
- Assist the General Manager and Engineering Departmnt in
implementing and maintaining emergency procedures.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with
documentation of purchases vouchering schedules forecasts reports
and tracking logs.
- Complete all required correspondence in a timely and efficient
- Attend monthly all-employee meetings and any other functions
required by management.
- Maintain close communication links with all employees. Provide
a motivating influence and seek input regarding food and beverage
issues from employees. Ensure a high level of positive
communication exists between the Food & Beverage and Food
- Perform P.O.S. changes in menus or additions/deletions of
servers as necessary.
- Handle items for â€œLost and Foundâ€_ according to the
- Maintain required pars of all stock.
- Review food sales for accuracy daily.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the General
Welcome to The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. A newly rebuilt hotel in the heart of
downtown, this hotel and convention center has been reimagined to
match Eau Claire’s vibrant Farmers Market neighborhood.
We’ll greet visitors at check-in with a
warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie. Guests can settle into a
guest room with complimentary WiFi, a 42-inch HDTV,
mini-refrigerator, Cuisinart® coffeemaker and lighted vanity
mirror. Our top-floor suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows, a
living area with sofa and larger HDTV, and a bathroom with
Guests will find downtown dining options
for any craving at our Eau Claire hotel. The Informalist restaurant
serves a delicious farm-to-table menu out of an exhibition kitchen,
and ECDC coffee shop offers craft-roasted brews. We have
great views and signature cocktails at DIVE, our casual
rooftop lounge. Daily room service, a lobby lounge and a 24-hour
snack shop are other tasty options.
Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge
Hospitality. As the global leader in third-party hotel management,
our growing portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates
around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and
driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone
is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan