The Host is responsible for ensuring the
prompt recognition and seating of all guests in outlets as assigned
and assists the servers in providing attentive courteous and
efficient service to guests throughout their dining experience.
He/she is also responsible for assisting the cashier in the
collection of payment for all guest transactions.
Position is set to start April 30th - May
1st. Part time and Full time positions available!
- High School diploma and/or experience in a hotel or a related
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance including
anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a
- Must routinely meet deadlines.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data
etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Comply with certification requirements as required for position
to include Food Handlers Alcohol Awareness Safety etc
- Employees must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
- Greet and seat guests at appropriate tables in a timely
- Be attentive of guests' needs assist in providing a pleasant
- Assist cashier in collection of money or credit cards from
guests and servers as needed.
- Know how to prepare cashier report at the end of the
- Pay out servers' and service attendants' tips if
- Know how to properly take reservations for outlets.
- Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness and
- Perform opening and closing duties according to established
side work checklist.
- Ability to answer the telephone according to standards.
- Have a complete knowledge of standards of service for receiving
a room service order.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in all
- Assist servers and cashiers in the servicing of guests as
- Know and understand the state liquor laws.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Attend meetings/training as required by management.
Welcome to The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. A newly rebuilt hotel in the heart of
downtown, this hotel and convention center has been reimagined to
match Eau Claire’s vibrant Farmers Market neighborhood.
We’ll greet visitors at check-in with a
warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie. Guests can settle into a
guest room with complimentary WiFi, a 42-inch HDTV,
mini-refrigerator, Cuisinart® coffeemaker and lighted vanity
mirror. Our top-floor suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows, a
living area with sofa and larger HDTV, and a bathroom with
Guests will find downtown dining options
for any craving at our Eau Claire hotel. The Informalist restaurant
serves a delicious farm-to-table menu out of an exhibition kitchen,
and ECDC coffee shop offers craft-roasted brews. We have
great views and signature cocktails at DIVE, our casual
rooftop lounge. Daily room service, a lobby lounge and a 24-hour
snack shop are other tasty options.
Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge
Hospitality. As the global leader in third-party hotel management,
our growing portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates
around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and
driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone
is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan