Information Systems Team Lead - Menards.com
Company: Menards, Inc.
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This Team Lead position is to supervise and train Team Members
in the Menards.com Systems Department.
- Develop and coordinate project plans while managing the overall
execution of the plans on time and within budget.
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems and devices
to process data.
- Prepare program specifications, diagrams, and dataflow charts
and submit recommendations for solutions.
- Coordinate system installation with user departments and
operations ensuring satisfactory results.
- Provide advanced-level software support for all department
applications and Team Members.
Project Resource Management:
- Perform project based performance reviews within two weeks of
- Ensure that Team Members are trained in all application areas
for which the team is responsible
- Supervise, mentor and train Team Members to ensure that job
requirements are being completed
- Develop training plans for Team Members
- Ensure projects are correctly planned according to established
methodologies and standards
- Develop requirements for projects and review with Users to
ensure that the project meets current needs
- Ensure the project plan is followed and is continually updated
to ensure customer requirements are met
- Coordinate project management for Team Members and as directed
for specific projects
- Maintain contact with users, department managers and directors
and upper-level management personnel
Project Standards and Procedures:
- Enforce all Corporate Standards and IS Systems Standards to
develop and support projects
- Coach and teach staff in proper use, continuous improvement,
and ongoing implementation of IS Standards
- Responsible for quality assurance of projects and project
- Identify problem trends pro-actively
- Develop and execute action plans
- Follow established processes for problem handling or
Development & Support:
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of User's operations to
facilitate communication regarding User's requirements
- Meet with Users to evaluate customer satisfaction
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met
- Analyze user enhancement and maintenance requests, determine
priorities and possible solutions
- Actively participate in developing program specifications, code
review, and implementing program changes
- Coordinate system installation with operations and applicable
Skills & Requirements
Visit us at www.menards.com/careers to explore all Career
Keywords: Menards, Inc., Eau Claire , Information Systems Team Lead - Menards.com, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!