Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: June 8, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Provides friendly and efficient service to guests according to
company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality
work environment as directed by General Manager or Manager on
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and
practices good personal hygiene.
- Greets all guests in a courteous and respectable way.
- Takes verbal drink and meal orders according to guest
- Serves high quality food and checks all orders to ensure they
are complete, prepared as ordered, portioned correctly and
attractive in appearance.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold
handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause
food borne illness.
- Maintains cleanliness of his/her stations and pantry.
- Performs side work during shift downtime including but not
limited to rolling silverware, restocking condiment holders,
cleaning work areas, etc.
- Executes the service cycle and team responsibilities at all
- Maintains sufficient knowledge of the menu to execute
suggestive selling with all guests
- Writes guest check and/or operates POS equipment pursuant to
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to
achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with managers and co-workers regarding
product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility
- Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during peak
- Must be able to communicate with guests
- Must lift and carry serving trays weighing up to 20 pounds for
distances up to 30 feet
- Requires occasional reaching, bending, pushing and pulling
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking
Receives direction and training from the General Manager as to
specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service
can be taught through in-house training.
This job description is not intended, and should not be
construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It
is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those
principal job elements essential for making decisions related to
job performance, employee development and compensation. As such,
the employee may perform other duties and responsibilities as
Keywords: Perkins, Eau Claire , Server, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!