Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: June 8, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Prepares menu items according to company policies, procedures,
programs, and performance standards. Performs all duties to
maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as
directed Kitchen Manager or Manager on Duty.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Reports to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform,
and at all times practices good personal hygiene.
- Uses, maintains, and cleans all kitchen line equipment, plus
preparation and storage areas.
- Stocks and rotates products on cooking line.
- Has sufficient knowledge of cooking stations, menu items and
prep procedures to ensure correct portioning, quality, cooking time
and performance standards.
- Cooks and prepares menu items according to guest request within
company standards and following food safety and sanitation
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold
handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause
food borne illness.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to
achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with the Manager on Duty and coworkers regarding
product/services deficiencies, equipment, safety problems,
- Continuous standing and walking
- Frequent bending, reaching, twisting and pulling
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Reaching heights of approximately 6 feet and depth of 2 1/2 - 3
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space
- Must be able to fit through openings 30" wide
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy
pressure/stress during busy times
- Lifting up to 50 pounds for a distance up to 30 feet
Receives direction and training from the Manager on Duty as to
specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service
can be taught through in-house training.
This job description is not intended, and should not be
construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It
is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those
principal job elements essential for making decisions related to
job performance, employee development and compensation. As such,
the employee may perform other duties and responsibilities as
Keywords: Perkins, Eau Claire , Cook, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!