CDL Truck Driver
Company: Lyman Lumber of Eau Claire
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: June 11, 2021
$2,000 Sign On Bonus
Now Building – Future Leaders!
Lyman Lumber, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking a Class A
or B CDL Driver for Our Eau Claire, WI Location.
We are a people first company that’s passionate about
continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that
promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced
environment, then apply now. Our
commitment to excellence is the reason why we are one of the
largest and most successful building material suppliers in the
What you should know about working at Lyman Eau
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a CDL
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving
- Organizes and secures load
- Operate forklifts, and straight truck with moffett
- Build and stage loads for delivery
- Assist in receiving and unloading trucks
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
- Complete yard functions; inventory counts, material handling,
yard organization, etc.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
CDL Driver Requirements:
- Experience. 1 year CDL Experience with
flat beds and/or tractor trailers (Required)
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines
established by the Department of Transportation.
- Special Skills. Class B or A Commercial
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist, squat
and reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to
100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Lyman Eau
Lyman Eau Claire is an equal opportunity employer of all
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Lyman Lumber of Eau Claire, Eau Claire , CDL Truck Driver, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!