Account Manager - Personal Lines
Company: Spectrum Insurance Group LLC
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for YOU to join our team and be our NEW Account
Manager for Personal Lines servicing our Hudson office. This
position may work out of our Hudson, Eau Claire, or La Crosse
office. You will work closely with a team of agents to provide
excellent customer service and support to individual and group
Qualified candidates will be licensed and have 3+ years of
personal lines experience.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan
- Act as primary contact for all day-to day service issues and
other inquiries for assigned clients.
- Act as liaison between client and vendors/carriers to resolve
issues and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Track, manage and document open issues keeping the client and
agent informed on status and resolution.
- Coordinate marketing projects by gathering required employee
and plan documentation such as census data, experience data,
current and proposed plan design information.
- Quote, analyze and compare health, individual and ancillary
- Manage renewal timeline to ensure timely execution of client
- Prepare summaries of insurance, schedules, and proposals as
needed for account review.
- Review client contracts and policies for accuracy.
- Support Agents as needed with new and renewal business
- Coordinate enrollment and information meetings between client
- Maintains and updates agency management system.
- Builds relationship with clients through pro-active
- Communicates and educates clients on latest trends, concerns
and changes in the industry.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of insurance products, rating, and underwriting
- Practical knowledge of quoting process and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking, business acumen, and organizational
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to document
and access information
- Ability to follow existing processes, procedures, and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, accurately, efficiently,
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high
degree of accuracy
License and Certification Requirements
- Valid WI drivers license and acceptable driving history
- Current licensure or ability to obtain a Property & Casualty
Resident Intermediary granted by the State of Wisconsin
Keywords: Spectrum Insurance Group LLC, Eau Claire , Account Manager - Personal Lines, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!