PRN Hospice Massage Therapist
Company: Moments Hospice
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Massage Therapist provides massage therapy service under the
direction of the Clinical Director according to the individualized
care of plan.
MASSAGE THERAPIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs and aids patients through massage therapy interventions
to assist with alleviating symptoms of anxiety, depression,
isolation, agitation, restlessness, sleeplessness, pain, muscle
Tension, circulation, stiffness, limited mobility, relaxation, and
- Assesses referral/patient for appropriate medical indication
for services and performs assessment to determine effectiveness of
- Treats patient to relieve symptoms and provide relaxation and
- Observes and reports to the clinical supervisor or clinical
director and the organization personnel the patient's response to
treatment and any changes in patient's condition.
- Maintains necessary records; clinical notes, problem charting,
coordination notes, which will be incorporated into the patient's
clinical record within 24-48 hours of session and modified as
MASSAGE THERAPIST QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an accredited massage therapy program with minimum
of 500 hours of training in Massage Therapy. (Certified Massage
Therapist) Meets personnel qualifications stated in 418.114(b)(8).
Preferred completion of National Certification Exam (NCTMB)
- Current licenses or certifications as required by state
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good
Moments Hospice Offers:
- Medical Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Family-Feel and Positive working environment
Keywords: Massage Therapy, Massage Therapist, Hospice Care,
Hospice Massage, Comfort Care, Healthcare
Keywords: Moments Hospice, Eau Claire , PRN Hospice Massage Therapist, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!