Bowling Center Maintenance Technician
Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: October 5, 2021
the automatic pinsetters and other mechanical and electrical
equipment of the bowling center to the highest level of efficiency.
Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in your
departments guest service standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete preventive maintenance programs on all bowling and
scoring equipment, following daily / nightly work schedule as
directed by Manager.
- Clean pinsetters, scorers, pins and other bowling equipment.
- Rotate pins and repair bowling equipment when necessary. Maintain
lane conditioning equipment to ensure clean and consistent lane
conditions according to USBC specifications.
- Maintain and repair lanes and approaches. Monitor and perform
basic maintenance repairs to other bowling center equipment when
- Maintain accurate and timely record of malfunctions on all
- Log use of all parts and supplies and communicate complex issues
- Assist with training Maintenance Technicians who will provide
- Follow established safety procedures and communicate all safety
issues to Manager.
- Keep work area clean and organized
Knowledge and Certification
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 1 year maintenance experience
- Proven knowledge of mechanical equipment, HVAC and power
- Valid driver’s license required
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Eau Claire , Bowling Center Maintenance Technician, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!