Sr. Loan Advisor - Wisconsin (WI); Minnesota, MN
Company: Flagstar Bank
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Proactively identify, develop and maintain a quality network of
business relationships that serves as a source of referrals for new
mortgage lending opportunities. Interview new and existing
customers to determine their loan needs and advise those customers
of appropriate products, terms, and pricing while gathering any
additional required data. Generate complete mortgage applications,
ensure appropriate procedures and policies are followed, while
meeting sales goals and objectives.
- Originate mortgage loans that meet Flagstar bank credit and
underwriting requirements. - Perform all origination tasks in
accordance with industry and regulatory guidelines and
requirements. - Achieve sales and referral goals by developing a
one-of-a-kind customer experience. - Refer clients to other
Flagstar business partners so that they may explore obtaining
additional financial products and services that Flagstar offers
(i.e. retail banking products, investments, commercial services). -
Market to and manage referral relationships. - Referral
relationships include realtors, builders, professional and personal
contacts. - Participate in in business related development
opportunities community efforts to promote home ownership. -
Proactively seek ways to develop and expand customer relationships
in order to achieve branch and personal goals.
- Provide status updates and assist processing with the
collection of any trailing borrow documentation needed to complete
loan processing and closing.
- Attend Flagstar required production meetings. - Attend/complete
all Flagstar and industry required training. - Actively participate
in opportunities to expand knowledge, influencing and interpersonal
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws
and regulations. Complete all required compliance training.
Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance
policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date
with changing regulations and policies. Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED/Foreign Equivalent
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2+ years of demonstrated networking and/or referral sales
experience. - Experience in a self-generated/self-sourced sales
environment strongly preferred.
- Mortgage industry experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates poise, tact and professionalism
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills including experience with MS
- Ability to work flexible and varying work schedules.
- Travel 50% to 75%
- Flagstar Bank is hiring Sr. Loan Officers throughout the State
of Wisconsin. Internal Use Only Job Band: M-Hrly
Keywords: Flagstar Bank, Eau Claire , Sr. Loan Advisor - Wisconsin (WI); Minnesota, MN, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!