Company: RB Scott Company, Inc.
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: June 17, 2022
RB Scott Company is a specialized dealer of process equipment
and wear parts for the sand and gravel, crushed stone, frac sand
and recycling industries. We pride ourselves on providing our
customers with the best customer service and product lines in the
POSITION SUMMARY:The Equipment Administrator is primarily
responsible assisting the outside sales team and sales manager with
equipment inventory planning, sales, and rental activity. This
person will manage multiple organizational and administrative tasks
in an efficient manner, while providing exceptional internal and
Applicants must be team-oriented, organized, be able to multi-task,
have strong communication and customer service skills, be detail
oriented, have a desire to help others, have familiarity with or
similar purchasing experience, and eager to take on additional
challenges and responsibilities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:The Equipment Administrator's
performance will be measured on the following key categories:
- Equipment Management
- Inventory Planning
- Sales Support
- Prepares written correspondence as needed, documents customer
files with activities according to established procedures.
Maintains accurate, orderly, and timely filing systems to
efficiently retrieve information.
- Keeps product manuals and other documentation updated in a
timely manner, in digital and paper format.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage
resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule and work
- Communicate with stakeholders, including customers and sales
team, regarding the status of projects, any adjustments that need
to be made, and expected deliverables.
- Report on sales activity to vendors according to established
- Maintain and update air permit documentation and permitting for
- Arrange freight and complete required documentation.
- Maintain inventory tracking system for optimized inventory
control procedures for all equipment and rental activity.
- Work in collaboration with the sales manager to review
equipment inventory operations, stock levels, and inventory
- Create and supply vendors with purchase orders as additional
inventory is needed and notify the sales team with the production
timeline as updates are provided.
- Create and manage inventory worktickets for service activity
related to stock equipment.
- Works collaboratively with the outside sales team, sales
manager, additional internal departments, vendors, and customers to
gather pertinent information, process quotations, and place orders
according to established procedures.
- Regularly expedites orders for customer and sales team. Confers
with them to solve order problems with suppliers/vendors as needed,
usually by telephone or email.
- Manage the leased equipment activity, by communicating with the
outside sales team, customers, and other key stakeholders, and
updating internal records for invoicing and inventory
- Assist the outside sales team with updating pipeline activity
and forecast notes for open opportunities.
- Maintains excellent customer and vendor relations.
--- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Prefer at least a two-year associate degree in a related area
and at least five years of sales and/or sales support
- Must be able to: gain the trust and respect of customers and
salespeople; project a positive "get to yes" attitude.
- The individual in this position should be personable, a problem
solver, reliable, ethical, intelligent, and able to adapt to all
forces around them - customers, suppliers, co-workers, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with heavy equipment, mining
equipment, systems, engines, and components preferred.
- Efficiently and accurately enter data and utilize a computer
for a variety of sales related activities.
- Accurately and timely organize, direct, control, and perform
sales and inventory activities: use required office equipment
- Deal effectively and professionally with a wide variety of
people and situations, both pleasant and unpleasant.
- Maintain the integrity of highly confidential business
- Communicate effectively verbally (in person and over the phone)
and in writing (compose correspondence and reports).
- Perform basic math (+,-,*,/,%, fractions and decimals); meet
stringent deadlines; deal effectively with time pressures, stress,
and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment that requires
multitasking while maintaining a high level of organization.
- Superior problem-solving and communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong sense of
commitment to the customer and the Company's core principles.
- Adaptable and flexible, with time management skills and ability
- Helpful, positive attitude.
- Consistent follow up and follow through.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and prior experience with Sage100 or other ERP
accounting software program.
- Knowledge and prior experience with SageCRM or other Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) programs.
Keywords: RB Scott Company, Inc., Eau Claire , Equipment Administrator, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!