Company: Our House Senior Living
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Our House Senior Living has been a primary senior living
resource in Wisconsin and Minnesota Communities for over 15
years!Working for Our House Senior Living means each day is fun,
rewarding, and full of possibilities! We spend our time by helping
our residents live their best life possible.No experience is
necessary because we will train the right individual!We are
currently accepting applications for:
- Full time and part time days
- Full time and part time evenings
- Part time and full time overnights
- Part time Cook!
- We are always accepting applications for casual and on call
- Competitive starting pay, based on experience!
- A CNA license is not required!
- Insurance when working 30 hours per week!
- Generous vacation/time off available!
- Paid training for you to get your CBRF certificates through
- A track record of showing compassion, having patience, using
good judgment, and a warm and friendly personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, an ability to
stay organized, and must enjoy working cohesively within a
- Past experience working as a caregiver is ideal, however, we
will consider training someone new to the healthcare industry
- Current CBRF certificates are ideal, however, we will provide
paid training to obtain
- Must be able to occasionally lift, carry or push up to
- Offer friendship, emotional and physical support to our
residents through delivery of kindness, understanding, comfort, and
- Ensure top-notch quality attention and superior customer
service has been received
- Providing services that may include bathing, dressing,
assisting with ambulation and/or transferring, medication
administration, documentation/follow up, meal preparation,
housekeeping tasks, and life enrichment programming.Job Types:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Keywords: Our House Senior Living, Eau Claire , Caregiver, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!