Field Supervisor (Drop Projects)
Company: TAK Communications
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Description:TAK West Shore is one of the top telecommunications
service drop contractors in the country. We specialize in burying
telecommunications cables - commonly called "drops" - to
residential properties. Our success is driven by individuals who
take ownership of their position and duties in a fast paced
environment.We are seeking a Field Supervisor based in Eau Claire,
WI to add to our expanding team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day project and people
- Train, coach and lead new and existing team members.
- Champion safety, ensuring safe work practices are implemented
and followed across all team members.
- Deliver high-quality workmanship in accordance to project
- Work within required timelines to ensure deadlines are met.You
will also be eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits
package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid
sick time, and 401(k) with a company match...just to name a
- Proven track record as a project and people leader with
- Proficient with various software, including Microsoft Office
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Safety first approach to leadership.
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to meet pre-employment standards (background check,
motor vehicle record check, and drug screen).
- Willingness to work in a wide variety of conditions including
indoors, outdoors, ladders/heights, small spaces, assorted weather
- Overnight travel as required for this position.Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: TAK Communications, Eau Claire , Field Supervisor (Drop Projects), Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!