Hotel Front Desk - Holiday Inn Express West
Company: Larson Companies
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We're hiring a full time front desk attendant; shifts will usually
be from 7 am to 3 pm and will include some weekends. We currently
have a weekend shift differential of $3 in place!
In addition to base pay, bonuses are paid based on hotel reaching
maximum occupancy. As a part time employee, you'll still have
access to our world-wide travel discounts, weekend shift
differentials, PTO if you work at least 25 hours/week and other
A front desk attendant provides sales and customer service
functions related to guest registration, reservations and revenue
collections. They ensure that hotel guests receive a safe and
secure place to stay with friendly and attentive service. We're
conveniently located on the west of Eau Claire and are on the bus
* Provides courteous guest service and responds promptly to guest
questions, complaints or requests.
* Organizes the reservations for the day's arrivals.
* Performs the functions of the front desk including: check-ins,
check-outs, reservations, answering phones, providing wake-up
* Understands the operation of the property management system.
* Provides information concerning hotel's facilities and functions,
as well as their location (ex. rooms for disabled, directions to
and from airport and major attractions, location of ice and
* Provides security for guests by maintaining confidentiality of
* Completes paperwork necessary for front desk operations
(registration cards, folios, credit card vouchers, cash reports,
room reports, etc.).
* Provides efficient switchboard services, including handling of
messages, mail, wake-up calls, and other guest services.
* Accounts for all receipts, paid-outs, and charge funds as
* Responsible for auditing and balancing all cashiers reports and
* Performs front office posting and filing procedures as
* Provides accurate information to housekeeping, such as house
counts, room status, or guest service requirements.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Customer service, sales or hotel experience preferred
*Holiday Inn Express & Suites - 2703 Craig Road - Eau Claire*
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Referral program
* 8 hour shift
* How many hours per week are you seeking?
* How did you hear about this position opening? Friend or family
referral, social media, Indeed, radio, word of mouth, etc.?
* Can you work the 7 am to 3 pm shift, with weekend shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Larson Companies, Eau Claire , Hotel Front Desk - Holiday Inn Express West, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!