Company: Cognitive Medical Systems
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Team CivitasDX is seeking a Database Administrator to fill a
technical software development role on the VA T4NG Consolidated
Corporate Support Services (CCSS) program serving our Department of
Veterans Affairs Corporate Portfolio clients across the entire U.S.
Required Skills :
- AngularJS - 14.x
- Bootstrap 4.x - 5.x
- DB work with Oracle, MSSQL Server, Stored Procedures
- Karma, Jamine (E2E testing)Responsibilities:
- Coordinates, directs and performs complex database software
installations and upgrades to operating systems and related
database software packages.
- Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in
accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Continually monitors and tunes multiple database systems and
databases to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Ensures database data integrity by evaluating, implementing,
and managing appropriate solutions of varying complexities.
- Ensures database recoverability by developing and implementing
a schedule of database backups and archive operations.
- Plans and implements the modernization of database
- Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design
- Develops, implements, and promotes standard operating
procedures and schedules.
- Conducts audits of databases to ensure compliance with
established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Develops and implements new standards, policies and
- Incumbent in this job works closely with Systems Admins,
database engineers, and software developers to help determine and
develop the database software and databases that will be
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes
goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Provides direction to employees according to established
policies and management guidance.
- Work is reviewed by management to measure whether objectives
have been met.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult
problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable
factors. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and
consistent with organization objectives.
- Works under only general direction. Independently determines
and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon
completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques
for obtaining solutions.
- Contributes to completion of specific VA programs, products,
Required Education, Experience, and Clearance:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience, - OR -
- Masters and three (3) years or more experience
- Ability to obtain a VA Position of Public Trust - Medium
Background Investigation (MBI)
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal, and written
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and very good
- Strong work ethic with ability to self-manage workload and
deliverables under tight deadlines
Keywords: Cognitive Medical Systems, Eau Claire , Database Administrator, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!