Company: Cognitive Medical Systems
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job Description Team CivitasDX is seeking a Senior Full Stack
Developer with Database experience to support the VA T4NG
Consolidated Corporate Support Services (CCSS) program serving our
Department of Veterans Affairs Corporate Portfolio clients across
the entire U.S. The Developer role will need to have AngularJS and
C# experience. Responsibilities Include:
- Design, development and testing of new features in the
applications. Responsible for regular communication with others
involved in the development process. Implement, test, and bug-fix
functionality. Responsibility for database and application design
and implementation of software projects using C# and other
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to
resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data
acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares
operating instructions; designs and develops autonomous services,
desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Frequent use and application of technical standards,
principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes
goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Work is reviewed by supervisor/lead to measure meeting
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of
moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data
requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Works under general direction on routine work. May receive
detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Follows established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment, overall
adequacy and accuracy. Exercises judgement within defined
procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Contributes to completion of milestones associated with
specific projects. Required Skills:
- AngularJS - 10 (at least) or up to and including 14 (min req
Angular 4 years), know how to use Services well: Emitters,
5.x, JQuery 3.6.x
- Visual Studio CODE (for development) and Visual Studio 2019
2022: Team Foundation Server
- Ability to write CLEAN, WELL FORMATTED CODE that well
- Familiar with SONARQUBE and FORTIFYSCAN
- Ability to work / collaborate with a team
- Strong work ethic with ability to self-manage workload and
deliverables under tight deadlines
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and very good
interpersonal skills Required Education, Experience, and Clearance:
- Bachelors and four (4) years or more experience
- Ability to obtain a VA Position of Public Trust Medium
Background Investigation (MBI) Desired Skills:
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication
- Agile development methodology experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- MS SQL Server (ability to write stored procedures, understand
SQL, create tables, and manage DBs)
- NodeJS (nice to have) by Jobble
Keywords: Cognitive Medical Systems, Eau Claire , Senior Developer, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...