Cycle Counter Coordinator
Company: Core Mark
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: May 16, 2023
We Deliver the Goods:
* Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
* Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America's food distribution system
* Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Click Here for More Benefits Information
Position Purpose: Warehouse associates are the foundation to our company's success. They work actively, safely, and independently to maintain the efficient flow of products through our distribution process, while ensuring quality standards.
As an Inventory Control Coordinator, you will monitor and maintain the accuracy and adequacy of Operating Company inventories.
Primary Responsibilities: The Inventory Control Coordinator compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, property, equipment, merchandise, or supplies.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and post total inventory records.
* Compares inventories to office records or computing figures from records.
* Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjust errors in computation or investigate discrepancies.
* Compiles receipts or disbursements of materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies.
* Monitors inventory rotations and make recommendations as needed.
* Prepares report(s) such as inventory balances, weekly cycle counts, and production breakdowns.
* Reviews and investigates daily reports.
* Maintains shrink at or below company standard.
* Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective/unusable items.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
* 1+ years of inventory experience in a warehouse environment
* Ability to communicate information accurately and apply strong math skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and intermediate general computer skills
* Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position
* Able to stand, walk, reach, and lift repeatedly throughout shift
* Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift
* Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e., cooler, freezer and dry
* Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
We Deliver the Goods:
Keywords: Core Mark, Eau Claire , Cycle Counter Coordinator, Other , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
here to apply!