Production Supervisor - 12 Hr Night Shift (Gateway Factory)
Company: Nestle USA
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: January 11, 2020
The Production Team Advisor has the responsibility to provide
decision-making and support functions for quality, maintenance and
production at the Gateway facility. This includes the
responsibility to ensure adequate team coverage and product
integrity with accepted and approved GMP manufacturing and
documentation principles. Through written and verbal
communications, the Production Team Advisor is required to provide
and receive essential information to ensure that the factory
produces at optimum efficiency levels.
Provides leadership, development, and support to team members under
the guidance of the Nestle Management and Leadership
- Facilitates, attends daily shift change meetings, weekly staff
meetings, DOR, SHO and other meetings as necessary.
- Coordinates, assigns, instructs, and advises production,
quality and maintenance (if appropriate) team members in their
respective departments and assigned tasks.
- Reviews manufacturing processing records to ensure CFR, FDA
Regulations and Nestl-- compliance requirements are followed.
Investigate production deviations and issue reports.
- Analyzes and trouble-shoots solutions to production problems
with team members and maintenance.
- Reviews and documents team members daily timecards and
- Communicates with Production Manager on essential items such as
nonconformity, production issues, union contractual issues,
planning schedules, etc.
- Communicates with support (i.e., QA Lab, Materials Control) and
customer department Production Supervisors to ensure processing can
meet or exceed their expected planned requirements.
- Provides and receives instructions and information from
previous and post-shift Production Supervisors. Communications are
conducted by verbal contact and written documentation.
- Provides and receives essential management support through
verbal and written communication with departments such as Payroll,
Accounting, Safety, Human Resources and MIS.
Throughout all responsibilities, maintains focus on quality,
safety, and continuous improvement.REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM
Required: Bachelors degree in Operations Management, Business
Administration, Engineering, or related field. Will consider 3+
years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment or 5+
years of technical factory/process knowledgein lieu of a
Preferred: Experience in a food manufacturing environment, with
exposure to FDA requirements.
Required:Supervisory experience or experience leading colleagues in
Preferred: Experience with spray drying and/or food processing
equipment; experience supervising in a unionized environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Above average communication skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated ability to lead others
- Fluent in coaching others
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required; SAP experience
The Nestl-- Companies are equal employment and affirmative action
employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for
Keywords: Nestle USA, Eau Claire , Production Supervisor - 12 Hr Night Shift (Gateway Factory), Professions , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!