Company: SEEK Careers/Staffing
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: March 23, 2020
Are you available for work next week on 3rd shift? Sunday night
thru Thursday night. 8-hour shifts in Eau Claire. SEEK has 2
positions available. First come. First serve. $15.00/hour.
Pre-employment testing required.
POSITION - Production Team Member
JOB LOCATION - Eau Claire, WI
STARTING DATE - Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM - 1-week Job Assignment, 3/22-3/27
EMPLOYMENT TYPE - Short-term
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) - 3rd shift (10:00pm-6:15am)
STARTING PAY - $15 per hour
BENEFITS - Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid
Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION - High School Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE - 1-3 years of prior assembly line or
The basic function of a Team Member is to assist in the packaging
and inspecting of quality products in a timely and accurate
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for packaging product within product specifications.
This includes checking for correct code dates and defective
packaging materials in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes paperwork and documentation in an accurate, neat and
timely manner. (i.e.: production tickets, downtime reports, etc.),
including completing basic computer operations and data entry.
- Responsible for all job rotation tasks such as placing empty
containers on line, repackaging boxes, stacking product on pallets,
etc. in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists in line changeovers and other projects as assigned.
- Responsible for sanitizing and cleaning equipment to meet quality
control standards within a timely manner.
- Responsible for completing CCP, sanitation, end of week
sanitation, and tool, knife and scissor checks after proper
training has been completed.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Readily accepts, and adapts quickly, to any task/production line
reassignment and cooperates with coworkers to accomplish production
- Reports to work on time every day & is prompt in returning to
work from daily breaks.
- Cooperates and communicates well with co-workers and strives at
all times to promote teamwork, build team spirit and heighten
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and consideration towards fellow
- Participates actively in any training program that is made
available by the company.
- Recognizes and performs duties which need to be performed
although not directly assigned.
- Always provides proper notification and advance notice of
- Performs work duties and responsibilities in accordance with Good
Manufacturing Practices and Job Safety Analysis.
- Evaluates situations and makes sound judgments'.
- Accepts responsibility for outcome of tasks that are
- Is knowledgeable of all company rules, regulations, policies and
procedures and complies with them at all times. Follows all
departmental Standard Operating Procedures and reviews them
- Is flexible to work hours beyond and/or outside regular schedule
to ensure proper coverage for the position when needed.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
715-832-1000 to set up an interview. You can always apply online
anytime at www.seekcareers.com. You can now TEXT us at 715-832-1000
to discuss this or other job opportunities.
Keywords: Production, manufacturing, warehouse, quality, record
keeping, data entry, general laborer, warehouse worker, packaging,
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When
you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great
career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK
Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing
consultants have been Servicing Your Success--. You'll find that
the process is thorough and that your experience is
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status,
national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status
or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
Keywords: SEEK Careers/Staffing, Eau Claire , Production Associate, Professions , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!