Company: CCI Systems, Inc.
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: January 11, 2021
Why Astrea? We are a division of CCI Systems, Inc., an Employee
Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with
60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our business is
focused on bringing High-speed Internet, TV, and Telephone services
to those who choose small-town living. Our outstanding team-based
work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and
retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training,
overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet
accountable. We value our employee's hard work and determination
and REWARD results all while having fun! Our mission is to make
life better by connecting people through innovative communication
systems. We are seeking a full-time Field Technician who
exemplifies responsibility, dependability, professionalism, and
exceptional customer service to install coaxial cable, telephone
services, internet services, and other equipment such as digital
boxes and modems for our customers. We provide a collaborative
environment with a great work culture that encourages learning, and
pushes you to rise to the next level! Responsibilities
- Maintain HFC plant and troubleshoot outages as necessary.
- Diagnose and repair customer premises issues.
- Install High-speed Internet, Coaxial Cable TV, and Telephone
services, and the equipment connected to each service.
- Ensure all work is done in a neat and professional manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service that will include, but is
not limited to, up-selling products and services to new and
existing customers. Who are we looking for
- Strong background in CATV installation and plant
troubleshooting is preferred but we are willing to train the right
- Basic CATV Head End knowledge required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically
when face-to-face with customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to: carry a 28' ladder and climb to heights exceeding
18' - use hand tools and drill - work in confined spaces - work
within deadlines - produce accurate and neat work.
- Inclined to learn, adapt, and accept increasing responsibility.
Shift is Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm, with possibility of
work outside business hours. Additional Information
- This position requires local travel.
- On-call nights and weekends on a rotating basis.CCI Systems,
Inc., DBA Astrea Connect, is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. PI128267433
Keywords: CCI Systems, Inc., Eau Claire , Field Technician, Professions , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!