Receiving Lead - Weekends Shift
Company: E. A. Sween Company
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job Details Description We are always looking for talented,
hardworking people to join the E.A. Sween family. We are a
family-oriented company that understands the significance of our
employees and we are successful because of our incredibly committed
team. We have a great opportunity to join our team as Receiving
Lead. The hours for the role Friday, Saturday and Sundays 6:00am to
6:30pm. Compensation for the role is $20/hour plus additional
Weekend Differential of $1.00 per hour, Full Benefits with a great
company!! Don't wait to long these positions will fill fast, come
join our amazing team. E.A. Sween is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability Summary: The Receiving Lead is
responsible for leading all other employees in the receiving/bread
area by ensuring that all production, quality, policies, standard
work and safety practices are followed and adhered to at all times.
This position plays an active role in the Company's Lean
initiatives. Responsibilities: Leadership, Training and
- Maintains a good attendance record as well as monitors the
attendance of all pack off team employees.
- Trains receiving and bread area employees in all aspects of job
including standard work, GMPs, safety, quality, etc.
- Maintains a good attendance record and promotes the importance
of following the Production Attendance Points Policy with all
- Ensures all employees are treated fairly in a friendly, safe,
clean and positive work environment.
- Leads the receiving and bread area teams by promoting the
Spirit of EA Sween Company and creating a friendly and positive
- With guidance from production supervisor, coaches, and
documents work performance and/or policy violations. Continuous
- Drive Customer and Employee Success by seeking opportunities
- Champion Change throughout the organization
- Use the Spirit of EA Sween to guide decisions.
- Participate in Lean activities.
- Suggests additional types of employee training as it relates to
- Actively supports the Supervisor on any and all continuous
improvement efforts. Safety
- Own safety within your department and throughout the facility
and promote safe work habits.
- Monitor operations to ensure that employees comply with
administrative policies, procedures, safety rules and government
- Successfully completes EA Sween quarterly safety training
sessions for the purpose of complying with both OSHA regulations
and EA Sween policy.
- Safely operates pallet jack and or forklift in loading and
unloading supplies and equipment. Also moving from locations. Food
Safety & Quality
- Follows, and ensures receiving and bread area employees follow
all GMPs, government regulations, and safety and production
- Execute assigned food safety, quality and continuous
improvement activities to support any regulatory requirements and
customers' requirements. Standard Work
- Validates that all team members are following standard work
100% of time. Coaches team to higher performance levels.
- Creates any reports or paperwork required for the day.
- Manages the orientation and on-the-job training of all
employees in specific work area such as: standard work, safety,
GMPs and completion of paperwork for all team members.
- Receive products into system using the scanning process.
Compares the information on packing slip and purchase order to
verify accuracy of shipment.
- Inspects shipments for damages and defects; record
discrepancies or damages and reports to supervisor and or
- Ensures all products are received correctly. Correct
information is entered while receiving products via the scanner or
- Ensures barcodes and allergen tags are placed on raw materials
- Verify the PO Receiver report daily before and after each shift
to validate what product/quantity is expected.
- View open OP/ON list daily to verify all receipts are closed by
end of production date. Send updates to Purchasing/Planning groups
for materials that did not deliver.
- Prepares BOL's; checks shipped items create SJ OJ-ascertain
quantities, destination and routing are correct.
- Assist in the movement of products from freezer or trailer to
other locations as needed, using the scanning process.
- Slack raw materials according to standard procedures.
- Work with Temp-room Lead on raw materials-prioritizing
- Scan BOL's into the EAS Shared Network, into the correct
- Receiving product from Supplier, filling out the correct
paperwork for trailer inspection, documenting the seal number and
signing paperwork as required.
- Clean and Organize freezer and storage locations, verify and
cycle count inventory.
- Actively supports the bread area, receiving area as required.
Equipment/Machinery Used Ability to use the following
- Weight Scale
- Pallet Jack Required Qualifications: Must have high school
diploma or equivalentMust be able to speak and communicate in
EnglishMust have previous high speed assembly line packaging
experiencePrevious lead or supervisory experience Must be able to
operate weight scale and follow QA/QC policy and proceduresPrevious
lead or supervisory experience a plus
- Must be able to work well with various levels of employees and
- Must be able to communicate effectively to employees and
co-workers.30% of workday is spent on Temp Room floor and 70% on
the Warehouse Floor.Ability to work overtime as required.All hires
will need to successfully pass a drug screen and background check
- Zero Safety Incidences of Team MembersMeet or exceed 99% fill
rates. Physical Environment: Must be able to work in cool
conditions (32 to 40 degrees)Must be able to be on feet majority of
the day Must be able to bend, twist, turn, push, pull COVID-19
considerations: To keep our employees and guests safe, we have
implemented temperature/visual screening upon entry, have face
masks available upon request and are sanitizing work stations
daily. Qualifications 0" style="display: none;"> Skills 0">
0"> 0" style="display: none;"> Behaviors 0"> 0"> : 0"
style="display: none;"> Motivations 0"> 0"> : 0"
style="display: none;"> Education 0"> 0"> 0"
style="display: none;"> Experience 0"> 0"> 0"
style="display: none;"> Licenses & Certifications 0"> 0">
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: E. A. Sween Company, Eau Claire , Receiving Lead - Weekends Shift, Professions , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!