Company: US LBM Holdings
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Not interested in waiting for a phone call? Skip the process by
stopping by our office instead! Our team is available for in-person
interviews every Wednesday during business hours. Just by walking
in, you're guaranteed an interview and a potential offer same
day!Lyman Lumber, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking a full-time
Forklift Operator for Our Eau Claire, WI Location.We are -a people
first company that's passionate about continuous improvement. Are
you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you
enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then -apply now. -
-Our commitment to excellence -is the reason why we are one of the
largest and most successful building material suppliers in the
industry.Schedule is Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)What you should
know about working at Lyman Eau Claire
- We are all about teamwork! -All positions are hands-on, and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other. -We have local and corporate team
members to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere; -this is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. -USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard. -We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. -We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.How you will spend your day as a -Forklift
- Staging, loading and unloading of building materials
- General housekeeping and maintenance of buildings and
- Production of will-call orders
- Any other duties assigned by ManagementForklift Operator
- Experience. -Forklift Experience Preferred (Not Required)
- Physical. -Ability to stand for 8+ hours per work shift.
Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach.
- Heavy Lifting. -Ability to lift up to 75lbs throughout the work
- Teamwork. -Ability to work as a team and help motivate
- Excellence. -Must have an excellent attendance history with a
work ethic to match.
- Willingness. -Must have the strive to learn several departments
and work throughout different areas of our shop.We offer---
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We'll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programsLyman Eau Claire -is an equal
opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.We are committed
to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with
individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us
hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing
our employees with the ability to build their career. People of
color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Eau Claire , Forklift Operator, Professions , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!