Loss Prevention Investigator
Company: Fleet Farm
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Loss Prevention is an exciting and challenging career for
individuals who are detail oriented and self-motivated. This
department ensures that the company is doing the right things to
preserve profits. As a Loss Prevention Investigator, you work
closely with store and loss prevention leadership utilizing one of
the industry's most advanced camera systems, exception based
reporting tools, and other investigate techniques to reduce
- Conducts surveillance and apprehensions of external theft
suspects in compliance with company guidelines.
- Monitor customer and Team Member activity to prevent potential
theft of Company assets.
- Assists with monitoring store compliance with company policies
and procedures on theft deterrence, safety, and operations
- Accurately completes all statistical and incident reports.
Maintains all apprehension and investigation records according to
- Work closely with local law enforcement and court officials.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous loss prevention or related experience preferred.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of
the business including early mornings, nights, weekends and
holidays is preferred.
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Eau Claire , Loss Prevention Investigator, Professions , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!