Central Services Technician
Company: Hospital Sisters Health System - Corporate
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: May 23, 2023
* Full time - 40 hours/week
* Those with no prior experience or certitification eligible to apply
* For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Alisas names - Sterile Processing Technician's
Performs a variety of sterile processing functions. Assures proper decontamination, quality assurance, sterilization of equipment, and distribution of sterile surgical instrumentation to areas throughout the affiliate and outside service contracts to ensure quality patient care and safety. Identifies and remedies equipment failures and hazards posing potential risks to patients. In addition to, assists department leadership by facilitating department daily operations, including ancillary departments and inpatient floors, maintains ongoing communication and collaboration with team members, and leads conflict resolution and coaching.
High School Diploma or GED is required.
WI-1-year experience as a Central Supply Tech I or comparable healthcare experience in nursing procedures, aseptic technique, medical terminology, and infection control is required.
IL- 3 years hospital central supply or related experience is required.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
Certified and Registered Central Service Technician is required.
Throughout communities in Illinois and Wisconsin, 15 hospitals, numerous community-based health centers and clinics, our 15,000+ colleagues have built a culture based on our solid core values of respect, care, competence, and joy. These are the ideals we believe in, work by, and live each day.
Built upon more than 145 years of service to the communities we serve, we now look to the future and our place in it as a health care system that strives to continually improve processes, procedures, and outcomes with the latest and most advanced technologies and treatments.
Regardless of how far our passion for excellence carries us, our focus will always remain on the most important person in our entire organization: The patient.
HSHS and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
HSHS provides a benefits package designed to support the overall well-being of our colleagues including their physical, emotional, financial, spiritual, and work health. Colleagues budgeted to work at least 32 hours per pay period are eligible for HSHS benefits.
* Comprehensive and affordable health coverage includes medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage for full-time and part-time colleagues.
* Paid Time Off (PTO) combines vacation, sick, and personal days into one balance to allow you the flexibility to use your time off as you need.
* Retirement benefits including HSHS contributions.
* Education Assistance benefits include up to $4,000 of educational assistance each calendar year and tuition discounts to select colleges with no waiting period.
* Adoption Assistance provides financial support up to $7,500 for colleagues growing their families through adoption to reimburse application and legal fees, transportation, and more!
* Other benefits include: Wellness program with incentives, employer-paid life insurance and short-term and long-term disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, ID theft coverage, colleague rewards and recognition program, discount program, and more!
Keywords: Hospital Sisters Health System - Corporate, Eau Claire , Central Services Technician, Professions , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
here to apply!