Driver, Non-CDL - Eau Claire
Company: Advanced Disposal
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: May 20, 2019
For immediate apply please send your resume to
Francesca.Fretta@advanceddisposal.com or call 407-775-3470 Monday
to Friday 8am to 5pm.To connect with a recruiter on Driver and
Technician careers, text "ADS" to 44844Be a Champion for Your
Community! Our people make a difference and leave the world a
cleaner and more beautiful place. We thrive on developing our
employees to take their careers to new heights and explore
opportunities perhaps never imagined. We are proud to provide
cost-effective and environmentally sound solutions for
waste/recycling collection, transportation, processing and
disposal. We truly are an environmental services company, and we
are looking for our next environmental hero who has the
entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to support our company
mission: Every day, Driven to Deliver Service First, Safety
Always.POSITION SUMMARY:--Works with the lead driver of route crew,
operates satellite collection vehicle and performs collection of
refuse and recycling.PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:This list
of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be
expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management
may deem necessary from time to time.
- Drives pickup truck to collect refuse and recycle on
- Read maps, diagrams and route sheet in order to follow a
designated daily route.
- Ability to operate controls and collection equipment.
- Complete daily vehicle inspections, fueling and fluid level
- Complete required daily service tickets and reports.
- Report any mechanical programs with equipment.
- Complete daily reports, logs, load/yardage, load ticket
receipts, etc.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of safe work practices and proper use of safety
- Uses and purposes of general construction tools and
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures in assigned area
of facility maintenance and construction.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Ability to enter and exit truck body through access door for
routine cleaning.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:Education: High School
diploma or General Education Degree.Years of Experience:--Three
years of verifiable driving experience.Certifications: Currently
possess or have ability to obtain a valid CDL (including air
brake). Must posses a valid driver's license.MACHINES, TOOLS,
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE USED:
- Company information systems
- Vehicle diagnostic equipment.
- Tools and equipment used to collection services.
- Two way radio.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures.
- May be exposed to solvents and chemicals, and refuse in
- Other risks associated with working around machines, tools, and
trucks.TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to operate trucks and other equipment used as
- Ability to frequently lift or carry containers, recycling bins,
or loose materials to truck. Frequent lifting, twisting pulling,
pushing, or bending may result depending on the material and
collection vehicle type.
- Ability to climb, bend, or stand for an extended period of
time. In addition, individuals must be able to reach above
shoulders and lift a minimum of 50 pounds.--This job description is
not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your
employment relationship with Advanced Disposal. Furthermore, this
job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not
and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected
to perform during your employment. Advanced Disposal reserves the
right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion,
without prior notice.--All qualified applicants considered
regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability
status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected
Keywords: Advanced Disposal, Eau Claire , Driver, Non-CDL - Eau Claire, Professions , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!