Entry Level Insurance Sales Agent
Company: Performance Matters Associates
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: September 24, 2022
PMA USA is looking for hardworking people who want to make a
difference in the lives of rural small-town Americans by helping
them find financial solutions that best fit their needs. As a PMA
insurance sales agent, you'll earn a bonus of $500 a week for 5
weeks (up to $2,500) on top of commissions. No previous sales
experience necessary. Every agent receives cutting edge training,
company provided leads, and personalized support to help you hit
the ground running in a career with a flexible work environment and
unlimited earning potential.
Benefits of being a PMA Agent:
- Earn a bonus of $400 a week for 6 weeks (up to $2,400) on top
of commissions. This is a 100% commission position.
- Forget the typical suit and tie 9-5 office environment. You
control your own schedule and can support your family with
unlimited income potential and no glass ceiling to limit your
- Our flexible work environment and competitive compensation
helps you achieve financial freedom and allows you to spend more
time with family instead of sitting in an office.
- Live where you choose. Our best markets are those in rural
America and small towns. You can go county by county, meeting
one-on-one with farmers and small business owners.
- We provide competitive commission compensation and bonus
structure, unlimited earning potential, lifetime renewal income
plus trips, prizes, and recognition.How PMA supports your
- Track all appointments through our lead management tool, making
it easy to identify existing clients and qualified prospects
instead of providing names of family and friends.
- Online and on demand training available to help you develop
strong knowledge of our products and one on one training in the
field with our experienced team of National Training Managers.
- Benefit from the opportunity to advance into a field management
- This position is a territory-based, outside sales role.
Opportunity to service rural and urban customers (local farmers,
ranchers, and small business owners).
- Availability of company-sponsored leads, systems, and social
media to identify and develop new avenues of business and sales
- Some overnight travel may be necessary.Take control of your
career, make a difference in people's lives, and have a great time
while you do it!
Keywords: Performance Matters Associates, Eau Claire , Entry Level Insurance Sales Agent, Sales , Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!